Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm having a baby!!!


It's been a while since I last posted a message. I'm happy to say that I'm currently 14 weeks pregnant. I've told my family, some friends and a few co-workers, but not too many people. What am I waiting for? I'm not really sure. My next appt is scheduled for May 21st and my ultrasound is for June 11th. I guess I'm waiting to for the ultrasound. Most of my family is hoping for girl. I can't really say that I hoping for a girl, but it would nice to have a boy and a girl. I really just want a healthy baby with all it's toes and fingers and overall healthy. Noah insists on calling the baby his sister. I've told him it's up to God to send us a boy or a girl. He says he will love his brother or sister. I think right now he is going through a baby stage. He just wants to be with mama. I'll report back in a bit. I'm hungry and I'm going to heat up my spaghetti.

No comments: