Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Tony's Party




This was a nice weekend. We celebrated my brother's b-day at my brother-in-law's house. Everyone had a great time. We had food and drinks. All of my brothers & sisters took a shot together. I took a very small one. All in all we had a great time. Of course, there were some who were paying for it later. I won't say any names, but they know who they are.

Of course, there was some drama. My sister & bro-in-law are not together anymore but they are still friends. They both brought someone to the party. Unfortunately, my bro-in-law's friend lost her shoe that night. She was dancing with another one of our friends and he got mad at her and supposedly threw her shoe over the back fence. Not cool at all, especially when the shoes cost $60.00.

No comments: